Helping members succeed.
The purpose of this Association shall be to encourage the improvement of the health of the public, to promote the art and science of dentistry, and to represent the concerns of the members of the dental profession and the public which it serves.
SAVE THE DATE
APRIL 22—23, 2016
Click on the banner above for more details and volunteer registration.
Latest News & Updates:
SAVE THE DATE : Friday, March 11, 2016 • Sheraton Jacksonville Hotel
The Interdisciplinary Team: Creating Esthetic Success in the Ortho-Restorative Patient
Presented By, Vince Kokich, Jr., DMD, MSD
Hosted by Northeast District Dental Association, Jacksonville Dental Society and Clay County Dental Society*more information regarding this course will be added as it is available
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2015 – FALL CE COURSE PRESENTED BY DR. HENRY GREMILLION:
Friday’s course was well attended with 63 dentists and 30 of their staff present for Dr. Gremillion’s course on TMD/Orofacial Pain Diagnosis and Management: Clarifying the Issues. Of the many favorable comments that were collected from the course evaluation sheets, Dr. Gremillion’s lecture was praised for being “excellently delivered”,“very useful and applicable to my practice” and “entertaining as well as educational”.
The second and final business meeting of the year was held during the lunch break. Highlights from the business meeting include:
- Representative Travis Cummings received the FDA Legislative Award for all of his efforts to support dentistry.
- Dr. Roger Robinson was awarded the NEDDA President Appreciation plaque for his outstanding leadership as the 2014-2015 NEDDA president.
- Dr. Stevenson was awarded the Sally Ott Memorial Service Award for Outstanding Service to the Northeast District Dental Association for his tireless efforts advocating for high standards in patient dental care and ensuring that dentists’ interests are represented in Florida legislation. His exemplary service is greatly appreciated.
- Preparation and planning for the FLA-MOM 2016 is well underway and off to a great start with only 6 months left to go! Co-Chairs, Drs. Rick Stevenson and Andy Brown gave an update:
- volunteer registration to open on November 9
- Delores Weaver is offering a matching grant on dentist contributions up to $50K – please keep an eye out for this in your inbox within the coming weeks and, if you can, give generously for this worthy event (for more information on how you can help, please click here).
- Dr. Everett Crouch gave a short announcement stating that he has been over charged by Stericycle. He urged those that use this company to check their invoices.
Please mark your calendars for our next meeting on Friday, March 11, 2016.
A very big THANK YOU to our meeting sponsors!
Jason Nunez – AVP Business Development Officer
Krissy Michaels – Practice Development Manager
Richard Radcliffe – Manager
Kenny Jones – President
Coy Malone – Relationship Officer
THE GRAVELLE GROUP
Kirk Gravelle – First Vice President
Marohn Pacitti – Sales Manager
Bill Shelton – CPA, Partner
THE OROFACIAL PAIN CENTER
Dr. Margaret Dennis – President
Mayo Clinic Referring Physician Office
Kimberly Shumaker – Provider Liaison
If you are interested in sponsoring any other NEDDA meetings, please click here.
For more information please click the picture to be taken to the website: